Sun, Jan 30|
Luminous Healing Arts Center
Candle Gazing Meditation & Chakra Balancing
Join Heather Radke along with Candle Artisan, Christina Arenas from Blue Sage Eco Boutique for a beautiful evening to begin (or deepen) your meditation practice. We will walk you through an energy balancing chakra ritual as well as teach you how to candle gaze as a form of self care.
Time & Location
Jan 30, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Luminous Healing Arts Center , 5701 Interbay Blvd #A1, Tampa, FL 33611, USA
About the Event
Join Heather Radke and her guest & Candle Artisan, Christina Arenas in Ballast Point for an evening of candles, chakras and meditation.
Heather Radke is a Flower Essence Alchemist & Holistic Practitioner who works with clients to assist in bringing them back to wholeness and rediscovering the truth of who they are. She uses modalities such as breathwork, meditations, energy work and sound healing to enhance her private sessions. Each client leaves with a custom blended Flower Elixir. Heather also holds sacred breathwork and cacao ceremonies for groups at her Healing Arts Center where this workshop will take place.
Christina Arenas founded Blue Sage Eco Boutique in 2013 to provide education about clean living and promote the importance of self-care. Her product line includes hand-poured soy wax wellness candles made with essential oils, premium fragrance oils, and a touch of magic, as well as crystal-infused Intention Candle and Chakra Candle Collections. Christina’s passion for wellness goes beyond her commitment to offering love-infused, hand-crafted candles and extends to a professional and personal dedication to sharing her knowledge, experience, and her vision for earth-friendly, sustainable connections across communities.
Here's what's included in the workshop:
- A guided journey through your chakras to clear, balance and activate them. The concept of chakras originates from ancient Hindu teachings. The word chakra is Sanskrit, which means “wheel or disc”. Chakras are the energy centers in your body through which our life force flows. Chakras are directly linked to mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- You will learn how to use candles as a way to meditate to bring balance, serenity, peace and manifestation to your life. We will be using Christina's beautiful candles from her soon to launch, Chakra Candle Collection.
- You will leave with the Chakra Candle that you connected with during the workshop. These candles are crystal infused and hand poured. Each candle is thoughtfully created with each chakra energy in mind with a crystal tumble stone of its resonating chakra (carefully placed at the bottom of each candle). Candles work with the power of stones, affirmations and aromatherapy to manifest goals and intentions.
A few things to note:
- We will be providing floor seating. Dress comfy.
- Please bring a water bottle, journal and pen.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to the workshop (5:45 pm) and will close promptly at start time (6:00 pm) to honor the meditative space .
- Parking is in front of and on the side lot of the building.
We cannot wait to share this wonderful experience with you.
Xoxo, Heather & Christina
Candle Gazing & Chakras$44.00Sold Out
This event is sold out